Super Seven Wilds - How to Play
STARTING THE GAME
- Super Seven Wilds is a 5-reel slot game featuring Cascading Reels and an Expanding Sticky Wilds feature.
- There are 20 Winlines. Winlines are fixed. Only the highest paying symbol combination on each winline is paid.
- Winning symbol combinations occur from left to right on consecutive reels. Payouts are made according to the Paytable and are multiplied by the bet per line. The bet per line is determined by dividing BET by 20 (the fixed number of winlines). E.g. For a BET of 1.00, the bet per line would be 0.05 (1.00/20 = 0.05).
- The SPIN button begins the game with 20 winlines (fixed) and at the indicated BET amount.
- The SPIN button changes to a “STOP” button when the reels can be fast stopped and pressing it will bring the final symbols into view as quickly as possible.
- The AUTOSPIN button opens a panel where you can select the NUMBER OF PLAYS to play automatically and also a LOSS LIMIT which will stop AUTOSPINS if your balance decreases by the selected amount. Once these values have been selected the spins will play out at the current BET amount. An optional setting is the SINGLE WIN LIMIT which will stop AUTOSPINS on any spin with a win that equals or exceeds the selected value. Clicking STOPSPIN at any time ends AUTOSPINS immediately. The number of AUTOSPINS remaining is displayed within the STOPSPIN button.
- The total amount to be wagered per spin is displayed in the BET meter.
- To change your bet, use the BET button which will display a list of available total bet amounts. Use the UP and DOWN arrows or touch on a mobile device to scroll through the list. Selecting a desired total bet amount will set this bet and dismiss the bet list. The bet list can also be dismissed without selecting a new total bet by either using the BET button or the SPIN button (which will start a new spin at the current total bet amount shown in the BET meter).
- Your balance is displayed in the BALANCE meter.
- The PAYTABLE can be viewed by using the MENU button and selecting the PAYTABLE option.
- SOUND options can also be found by using the MENU button.
BASE GAME WITH CASCADING REELS
- During the base game, after paying out for any wins, the winning symbols will be removed and replaced with symbols above them on the reels.
- The new symbols in view will then be evaluated again for any new wins.
- This process continues until no further wins are achieved.
- WILD symbols in view that didn't form part of a winline will turn to STICKY WILDS at the end of the spin, increasing the chance of a future win.
- Individual STICKY WILD symbols have a chance of expanding into a group of STICKY WILDS. A previously expanded group of STICKY WILD can expand into a larger GROUP.
- The order of expansion is:
- 1x1 (individual) STICKY WILD can expand into a 2x2 group.
- 2x2 STICKY WILD group will expand into a 3x3 group.
- 3x3 STICKY WILD group will expand into a 4x4 group.
- The WILD symbol substitutes for all other symbols.
- All wins are are paid as a function of the current bet per line.
RANDOM GAME PLAY
This game is totally random, with the exception of STICKY WILDS; the odds of getting any particular outcome are always the same and are not based on any other factors or prior outcomes e.g. stake value, time of day, account balance etc.
The game cycle can last less than 3 seconds. The game does not queue plays if pressed repeatedly.
RETURN TO PLAYER PERCENTAGE
The expected return to player (RTP) reflects the theoretical return over a large number of plays. The RTP is expressed as the percentage returned to players in winnings of the total amount staked, e.g. if 1,000,000 was staked and 970,000 was returned, the RTP of the game for that period of play would be 97%.
The expected theoretical RTP for this game is 97.01%.
The actual RTP during a playing session can vary widely, in either direction, from the theoretical return.
MINIMUM STAKE, MAXIMUM STAKE & MAXIMUM PAYOUTS
Max Total Stake
Maximum Payout in 1 game.
NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS
· A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
· In case of communication failure the game will reload and display the last gameplay to the user.