Cop the Lot is a 5-reel 20-line slot machine game based on a Cops and Robbers theme. The game has 2 exciting Bonus Rounds along with a Take It or Leave It style Free Spins Bonus. The progressive jackpot can be won in any of the Bonus rounds. This is one of the greatest slots online: Enjoy it!
The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
If you have 3 or more Usual Suspects scatter symbols anywhere on the reels then it will trigger the Usual Suspects Bonus.
If you have 3 or more Cops and Robbers scatter symbols anywhere on the reels then it will trigger the Cops and Robbers Bonus.
If you have 3 Smash 'N' Grab scatter symbols anywhere on reels 2,3 and 4 then it will trigger the Smash 'N' Grab Free Spins Bonus.
The Wild symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
The Wild symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
You win the progressive jackpot if you find a Bullion Gold Ticket in Usual Suspects, collect 3 Bullion Safes during Cops and Robbers or accumulate 5 Bullion safes during Free Spins.
In the event of a communication error after a progressive win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
In the event of the jackpot being won, other players playing the game simultaneously will be informed of the new jackpot value and offered the option to void the present bet. This is only relevant if the jackpot display on the other players' games has not been updated to the new value yet.
Whilst the game is live the jackpot can only be terminated if the value of the jackpot is zero. If the game is removed the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot or retained by the operator.
The administration of the jackpot is at the discretion of William Hill.
By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 50 bets automatically, one after the other. Alternatively you can choose to select "UNTIL BONUS" and then Auto Play will continue until any of the bonus rounds are triggered. Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins.
You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP AUTOPLAY' button.
BETTING HISTORY: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to display a log of the previous games in the current session showing your bets placed and the outcomes.
BACKGROUND SOUND ON/OFF: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to switch on/off the background sound within the game.
SOUND ON/OFF: Select this from the OPTIONS menu to switch on/off all audio within the game. You can also press the 'MUTE' button at the top of the screen. HELP: Select this from top of the screen (or select "HOW TO PLAY THE GAME" from the OPTIONS menu) to open this help page.
The overall RTP is 88.25% + progressive payouts based on contributions of 3% of stakes (total 91.25%). Stakes taken as progressive contributions are paid out in full. For the purposes of contributions and payouts, this game is part of a shared progressive jackpot fund.
William Hill is committed to supporting Responsible Gaming. Underage gambling is an offence
Clicking on the download button will lead to the installation of Windows compatible software on your PC of at least 50 MB size, which will enable you to register and play on our software platform. The application can be uninstalled completely cleanly using the normal remove programs options in Windows. No functions of the software will remain after uninstalling.